02 April 2006

 

About Me

I have 16 years of experience working in larger FTSE 100 companies. My experience covers utilities, regulated networks, commodity markets and oil and gas. I have worked in India and Brazil, as well as the UK.
I have been interested in executive pay since my own reward package was changed in the year 2000. The incentive regime after the change was much worse than it had been before. I could not understand why the change had been made. This caused me to start researching executive pay.

I left industry in November 2003 and concentrated on writing the book "Performance and Reward". I also trained for ordained ministry in the Church of England. On 2nd July 2006 I was ordained deacon in Birmingham Cathedral and started full time work as an Assistant Curate in the Parish of Solihull. I consequently have less time to devote to this blog! I was ordained priest on 3rd June 2007.

My e-mail address is gerard@solihullparish.org.uk .





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?